Thursday 5 May 2011

Thankfully Blessed Being a Mother

SuperMotherMUg
Few months after I got married, I became a mother. I was very excited back then because I know it completes me, as a woman. However, this privilege does comes with great responsibility. You see, I never knew until I had one.

I must admit that being a mother is not a bed of roses as many think it is. I had a hard time adjusting life from being single and carefree individual to a mother tied up taking care of God’s precious being. Heaven knows how much it takes a lot of patience.

What I am trying to say is that, being a mother is not easy thing but if we would be able to deeply comprehend the value and happiness it can give to our lives. There is nothing but pure gratitude flows into each mother's heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.